PDA

View Full Version : Getting really impatient!!!

Kez_miller
28-11-12, 02:00
Hi friends of NMP.
Early hours saturday morning i took my first Citalapram 10mg & Diazepam 5mg and they really knocked me about :blink: the next day i took 3 more as prescribed diazepam and that night one more Citalopram....n like i say i felt worse and worse, i felt sick but couldnt through up no matter how much i tried, i was not eating properly, i felt like i was not here, like i was in a dream, i just wanted to sleep all day and night, i was vibrating inside when i woke up so i stopped taking them, Like i say i had only been taking them 2 days, so up to now i have not took them for 2 days and im starting too feel better but still feel like im in a dream and i just want to know when all this will end...i was diagnosed with constipation the night before i started taking the tablets for anxiety so would this be affecting how long i will feel like i do because its taking longer for the pills to pass through my system!? Im starting to panic again because i think this is never going to end but i dont want to take the pills again because they really knock me about!

BobbyDog
28-11-12, 02:12
If SSRI's are not working for you, try something else. I had a very bad reaction the second time taking Citalopram. The doctor prescribed me Mirtazapine, which also help with sleep problems. Go back and see your GP. All the best.