PDA

View Full Version : Please help im feeling scared!! :-(

casswhite
28-11-12, 02:03
Ive just been asleep and in my dream i was having a panic attack. At the moment im feeling like im passing away :-( i cannot keep my eyes open and im just drifting off. Ive never been in this state that i can't keep my eyes open. Its really scaring me!!! im too frightened to close my eyes.

please help i feel so frightened :-(

Kez_miller
28-11-12, 02:08
Hi Hun

You have just had a shock, i guess kind of a panic attack and it is very normal to just want to fall asleep and drift off after a scare....you just need to take a few deep breaths, get a cold glass of water, and lay back and you should fall asleep, just remember that this is very normal after a scare or panic attack....and if you need more help then just pop back on here :) Good luck x

BobbyDog
28-11-12, 02:09
Hey Cass, I'm having a bad night too, following a bad day. Force yourself up and get a cup of tea, put the TV or radio on for background noise. PM me if you want to chat.

mimijames
28-11-12, 02:17
Hey Cass,

Im having a hell of a night too, I just put the tv on for some noise and trying to do some deep breathing.

Anxiety is high tonight :/

casswhite
28-11-12, 02:27
Hello guys :-)

Thank you so much for your replys :-)
Its no good this, bloody anxiety, what else!!!. i must have had every symptom in the blasted book now!!! surely theres nothing else!!! wish it would just piss offf!!

Thumbelina
28-11-12, 04:44
It will go away, you will see....
Just try and not get scared of the symptoms...
Takr care

Anxious_gal
28-11-12, 07:24
You may not realize it but it can take a while for you to fully wake up.
If you awoken all of a sudden or from a dream it's normal for it to be hard not to fall asleep.
I've often fallen back into a nightmare after I lost the battle to stay awake.
If you're very stressed and tired, belive me it can trigger all sorts of sleep problems!
I once woke up scared and confused, wandered around my house feeling faint only to fall back to sleep on the couch!

Melisssa
01-12-12, 00:55
Wow this could be me today!! Exact symtoms, bloody horrible.