PDA

View Full Version : Help

chrisalexander1985
28-11-12, 09:20
Hi

I have had 2 episodes and currently going through a third right now.

Each time it happens, it starts with an anxiety attack and the impending fear of doom. From then onwards, I have a very low mood with fears of death and what comes after wards, fear of losing close family member and being alone and losing interest in most things… but not completely. I still partially enjoy them.

I have ‘’spikes’’ of feeling ok. Even when not ok, I can still function, im not bed ridden or anything, but I have throbbing temples and its always ‘’ there ‘’ if that makes sense?

I wont go into how these started in huge detail because It would take too long and I doubt anyone would reply. In summary: -

1st time - I thought I had a really bad disease... I got so worked up about it and it turned out to be a false alarm.

2nd time- After spending about 9 months in a really bad sitation with my ex, the last time I went out drinking I woke up in severe flight or flight mode and got it back in july.

Current - was watching ebay....and BOOM.

It feels like I have an anxiety attack…. Followed by a low mood and then followed by some relief but then another attack. It feels like my body is not getting a chance to recover.

The last two times this happened it went away after about a month but it’s the longest month known to man :/ Not to mention there is no guarantee it will go away again.

I have been to the doctor twice and her exact words were ‘’ I can tell, just by talking to to you that you are not depressed ‘’.

Does anyone else have these episodes? What helped?

Regards

Chris