PDA

View Full Version : lymph node at back of neck

lo89
28-11-12, 09:41
Hi,
Can anyone else feel any nodes on the back of their neck? I can feel one, about the size of a pea I think, halfway up my neck, to the side of my spine (maybe about 1cm from my spine) - I know pea sized is normal, but I am concerned as I have a suspicious mole nearby, the node is pretty hard, and it doesn't really move. I have had it for about a month as well.

Yul
28-11-12, 17:42
Hi, I don't really feel any lymph nodes at the back of my neck but I have three or four ones on different parts of body that are enlarged for years. I have shown them to a hematologist and the doctor told that it was nothing serious and that it happens all the time. Besides neck is directly related to all the respiratory infections so most probably you got it from some cold or flu.

almamatters
28-11-12, 18:21
Hi yes as well as my 3 nodes behind left ear, I have one either side of spine on neck, and still have groin nodes which are swollen. GP has told me not to worry and that there is not a sinister reason for them. They have been swollen for about 5 months now.

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

My sister noticed my lymph nodes neck when she was cutting my hair. Might not have even seen them if she hadn't pointed them out. :weep:

Gman101
01-12-12, 19:28
i can feel little nodes in my neck, groin and arm pits. doc reckons they are just shotty nodes.