PDA

View Full Version : New ' old ' member :-)

Moonstone
28-11-12, 10:34
Hi
I joined here a few years ago, ive had a challenging time since then, some good bits and some bad bits, but im still here and still trying to move forward with my life, I have had agoraphobia for over 20 years, also PTSD and depression for 12 years after being victimised by neighbours which left us homeless as there was no way out but to move away.
Now...life is improved a little...my partner recovered from his RTA and has been working now for nearly 6 years, we bought a house in a very quiet area with good neighbours and I have ' attempted ' to get some treatment for my problems ( didnt go too well and I ended up stopping it as the treatment was very intermittent and frustrating as my therapists kept cancelling appointments, passing me round, being ill etc ) ive decided that the only person that can move me to where I need to be is me, so thats where im at.....looking for a job and trying to face it all and not run away! it would be lovely to perhaps get some support here and hopefully give it too :flowers: we all know the difficulties we face more than anyone else!!! love Moon xxx ( sorry for the long post :blush: thanks for sticking with it! )

Annie0904
28-11-12, 10:36
Hi :welcome:

nomorepanic
28-11-12, 10:45
Hi Moonstone

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.