PDA

View Full Version : dizzy can't feel me lunchtime spells advice plz

sherwooder
28-11-12, 11:27
Hello I would really appreciate some help if u can on this subject.

The past few days I've had dizzy spells like ur heads being pushed around really quickly and I get all panicky and heart thumping breathing faster and blind feeling in my eyes also get the can't feel me and like I'm gunna turn to jelly any second.

It mostly happens round lunchtime like I've been starving myself for hours and must eat food as quickly as possible, when in reality I only ate an hour or two ago.

I have been to the doctor and she has checked my blood pressure sitting and standing and lying down also listened to my heart and checked my stomach for tightness and its all fine and clear.

She cudnt check my blood sugar as the machine wasn't working. Cud my blood sugar being low or me being dyhrated be causing all this??

Any suggestions would be a help.

sherwooder
28-11-12, 22:49
no ideas then anyone? :s

Annie0904
28-11-12, 23:07
Do you drink plenty of water on a morning before lunch? If you don't drink enough it can make you feel dizzy. Maybe it would be a good idea to eat a banana if you have a morning break, as they give slow release energy.

---------- Post added at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

These are also symptoms of anxiety so it could just be anxiety.

sherwooder
28-11-12, 23:14
thank you i do eat a banana a day but i shall try to increase the water as i dont drink anywhere near the 6-8 glasses of water a day everyone should drink. i think that just sounds like far too much. :S