PDA

View Full Version : HELP

WorrywartIII
28-11-12, 14:21
Hi, I am new to this site and I'm hoping this one is more helpful than some others I've joined in the past.

I have been getting a very COLD sensation in my chest, almost like I'm eating a Halls or have vapor rub on my chest.

I also have a neck pain that radiates to my back. I am getting over a cold and still have a cough. Does that mean anything?

Thanks!!

Annie0904
28-11-12, 14:26
It does sound like it is related to your cough but the only person who can really tell you is your doctor. It sounds like tension from coughing though but best to have your doctor check just in case you have a chest infection and may need antibiotics.

WorrywartIII
28-11-12, 14:32
I am more concerned about a potential heart attack, I can deal with chest infection for time being. Don't want to keel over and die!

dread
28-11-12, 14:42
I've had a cold all week and can totally sympathize ...but no, you're not going to have a heart attack! Anxiety can't damage you, it will only exhaust you. Best thing to do is get some paracetamol for any ffever, as i find the fever the hardest to deal with. Get some rest and some fluids, and just wait it out. Keep occupied and remember...its just a cold x

WorrywartIII
28-11-12, 14:55
I don't have any fever, I'm at work right now. I just get nervous because I feel a slight chest pain in the left side coupled with the cold sensation. It's a really weird feeling.