PDA

View Full Version : Brain Scrambling feeling

ledzepp94
28-11-12, 22:31
Hi all,

So i've had a workup of an MRI/MRA of head and neck as well as an EEG. Nothing was found but I am and have been for a while getting these weird brain sensations like my brain is being scrambled for a split second or so. It's very disconcerning. It's better if I am walking around but if I am standing still that is when they are at their worst. Could this be an extension of anxiety/depression? It's very frightening but the doctors have no clue. I was thinking maybe it would be a blood pressure thing, but my blood pressure is the same standing as it is sitting down which is like 115/75. Anyone ever have this experience?

Melisssa
29-11-12, 13:57
I've been getting it too.. It's just cause your mind is racing.. Sometimes I do things backwards.. That scares me. Like turn the key in the car ingnition toward me instead of the other way! It's weird. I'm glad you posted because My scrammbled mind has had me worried. Though I do rationalize I don't trust myself.. Lol one thing is GAD suffers are good at it's giving good advice.. We just can't take it

ledzepp94
29-11-12, 21:27
Hi Melissa,

Sorry you are going through that! I meant physically it feels like a scrambling feeling. I didn't mean it as like a brain fog or something. It feels almost like a split second seizure but I have had EEG and MRI/MRA's and they have been normal.

Thumbelina
30-11-12, 03:23
Hi everybody.
I agree with Melissa that its hard to do it all right yiurself than to give an advise.
All sorts of feeling and sensations are coming with anxiety and they are so convincing some times that we are sure they are real.
They should go away thiugh, soon