PDA

View Full Version : Is this even possible?

Kez_miller
29-11-12, 04:26
Hi the last week I have been hit with derealization! And it was really getting me down! Well tonight I had a very bad headache! Then around 20 minutes ago after an hour or so of telling myself "derealization is normal and can't hurt you" I just had the fastest but strongest flutter in the side of my head just behind my ear! It was like 3 or 4 super lightning speed punches to the head from the inside out and my derealization is nowhere near as bad as it was! It's still there a little bit but Its not seeming to bother me! Is it possible that a pressure in my head was causing this ? I feel happier all of a sudden to! I did take a Valium around 4 hours ago but that did nothing for my DR it just calmed me down! I also had a little bit of wax fall from my ear naturally around 45 minutes before the pulsing....

Thumbelina
29-11-12, 05:00
Hi Kieran,
Well handled.
Fear nothing and say it. The fear feeds of fear!
The ear ache / shooting pains must have been there befor but you could have felt them differently with the combination of events.
Try to practice it more.
Take care

Thumbelina
29-11-12, 05:01
Hi Kieran,
Well handled.
Fear nothing and say it. The fear feeds of fear!
The ear ache / shooting pains must have been there befor but you could have felt them differently with the combination of events.
Try to practice it more.
Take care