PDA

View Full Version : Lump in.....

overhead_drums
29-11-12, 15:54
Scrotum!

Hello all,

Just an update. This morning in the shower i found a small hard lump right in the back of my scrotum (near where it attaches to my body). Its feels hard and doesn't hurt.

After a little worry and wondering why i always seem to find things wrong with me i rang the doctor to make an appointment this evening which is in a bit.

Basically, i quite proud of how i coped finding it and the way i reacted to it, i know it could be many number of harmless things and i'm not worried, just eager to get it checked out and tick it off my worry list.

The reason i posted this thread is because i couldn't find a thread on this site which explained a similar situation to me, so i feel this can be beneficial to someone down the line who might need to find someone who was in a simliar boat.

I will let you know how i get on, cheers guys! x

lo89
29-11-12, 16:05
Good luck!
I found one of these on my boyfriend- I panicked majorly, he got it checked out, and it turns out to be one of his tubes! Hopefully yours is the same x

Hypo
29-11-12, 16:13
Same happened to my husband.

It was just a tube as well :)

gwhite73
29-11-12, 16:26
The only thing I can feel in that area (where it attaches to the body) are what feel like tubes, squeezing them seems painless as well

overhead_drums
29-11-12, 19:36
Hello all,

Turns out its some sort of cyst or blocked pour, something of that sort. Doc says nothing to worry about.

The highlight of my doctors visit had to be a nutter in the waiting room talking loudly on his phone that he "had to buy a new tooth brush" because his mate "stuck it up his arse".... and that he would have to "smash his head into little pieces".... poor toothbrush...

Cheers guys! x

asatylerluca
29-11-12, 20:41
aw so glad to read all is well,there nothing like that relief you feel is there x