PDA

View Full Version : help!

belindalorraine
29-11-12, 18:48
feel really anxius at the minute and keep thinking im going into a full blown panic attack having terrible negitive thoughts and feeling really worried hard to explain how i feel to my hubby cos sounds siilly jve been doing all the thoiught swap block ignoring for the last couple weeks and generally been doing well then when i feel like this i think am i doing the right things hate this jus feel like crying :weep:

nomorepanic
29-11-12, 19:03
Hi belindalorraine

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Thumbelina
30-11-12, 03:50
Hi Belinda, it is terrible feeling that you going rhrough, but you are not loosing it and will get better with the time.
I am also very anxious and repeat to myself it is all temporary.

belindalorraine
30-11-12, 10:11
thank u for your reply thumbalina jus feel so crappy x

Jamesk
30-11-12, 10:41
thank u for your reply thumbalina jus feel so crappy x

If it is any comfort I was about to post a question asking how bad people's anxiety makes them feel, as I am feeling so poorly today I am struggling to convince myself it si anxiety - this morning I feel so ill it is like I am imminantly about to keel over and die.

Whoosing head like I have been on thw Waltzers at the fair, dizziness naseua, the whole collection with boxed set special collectors items in terms of symptoms today, so you are not alone.:blush::weep: