PDA

View Full Version : Whats goin on!

Pinkbrenda2012
01-12-12, 14:47
Ok so wednesday i woke up feeling like crap bad stomach and right side pain went to doctors in the morning and did a urine sample went home and was still in pain so 6 o clock i went back to the doctors who sent me to hospital and after a 4 hour wait i was taken to a ward and had bloods done xrays and examination. The next day i was told i could go home and they think it may be a water infection! So they gave me pain relief and antibiotics and sent me packing. Friday i get a call saying my urine sample was back at the doctors and all normal so now im slightly confused. Still in pain and now panicking. Spoke to out of hours gp and they said nothing to worry about take pain killers and if still not well go back to gp monday. So now im thinking is this a stomach bug without the sickness and diarreheo or wot?? Feel so tired in pain and dizzy help need some reasurrance x

Wanderlust
01-12-12, 15:03
Worrying will certainly bring on added symptoms, fatigue and dizziness can be some of them for sure, did those start after the initial symptoms and after you started to worry a lot? Viscious circle of worry and added symptoms, makes it so hard to distinguish what is what. As hard as it is, try and take comfort in the blood and urine tests showing nothing and that they found nothing with an X-ray and physical check, we all know and worry that they will miss something, I do it all the time, hate not being able to put my faith in medical professionals, but it does sound like they did a thorough job and there's a lot of bases covered.
Do you take comfort being around friends and family? I know it helps me when I am at my worst. Sometimes it permits me to relax enough that I can begin to see what the real symptoms are are which are the anxiety symptoms.
Hope you are feeling better :)