PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Wanderlust
01-12-12, 15:37
Long time reader of the forum, quite shy but have decided to bite the bullet an show my virtual face :)

I am a health anxiety and depression sufferer, of around 12 years now on and off, a father of three and keen traveller. I am 31 y/o and work as a care assistant with the elderly.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am hoping to get more involved in the forums over the coming months, I am fighting a very difficult bout of health anxiety and am hopeful that I can find a family of similar people experienced and sympathetic to my cause as sadly none of my family or friends have ever understood, not for want of trying.

I am going to a local depression and anxiety meetup here in Cheltenham for the first time on Monday, it is the first time I have ever done anything like that as I have always dealt with my problems privately.

Greetings and well wishes to all :)

Regards

Chris

nomorepanic
01-12-12, 15:47
Hi Wonderlust

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.