PDA

View Full Version : gallbladder

rachee24
01-12-12, 17:55
hiya people i have a gallbladder that doesnt work was diagnose june 2011 i maybe have a fullblown gallbladder attack twicw a year. only 2day can i feel one coming on it cramping upper left under my left breast breathin in makes the pain worse. now some of u may say te gallbladders on the right yes i kno im gettin pain around my right ribcage! yesterday i started gettin sharp pains in my belly! so my question is does any of u get upper left pain with gallbladder attack? the last time i had a full blown one was in june and lasted a week cudnt even lie on my left side in bed :weep: hope this doesnt last! thankyou

pepperutchie
01-12-12, 19:03
HI, my husband had this galbladder issues for years and last week he had it removed,prior to this i remember him having his pain on the epigastric region of the stomach somewhat middle part of the abdomen.just pain and no dificulty whatsoever

rachee24
01-12-12, 19:37
yea its all epigastric regions sometimes the pain can be crampy or sharp and can last a good week before going. ive decided not to have mine out cos as i sed i have 2 at the most painful attacks a year and ive never been operated on so dont like the thought of being put to sleep lol x

Tish
02-12-12, 06:28
I used to get the pain in my back too.
I had mine out 2yrs ago and I'm so glad I did. It was a bigger operation than I thought, don't be fooled by the 'it's only keyhole surgery' thing, but it's bearable.
All I'm saying is, if you want to be rid of the pain, have the op. I'm much happier without the worry of the pain coming back all the time.