PDA

View Full Version : i am sorry but please leave me alone

hurtssomuch
21-08-06, 18:35
i do not mean any disrepsect to anyone, buit please could everyone stop emailing me, i am going through a very rough time and i need to find a way to move on, and i am asking for my account to please be deleted so people cant get my email address from here or my yahoo Im ID either, please nic delete me for good, please please pleasse, i am sorry everyone buit i have to say good bye, i have to much pain and heart ache to deal with, i am so so sorry, bye

the tears i cry will forever be in vein

trac67
21-08-06, 19:36
Ed,

I have removed your yahoo ID from your profile. don't make the decision to leave the forum just yet, as I know it has helped you a lot.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Paddington
22-08-06, 09:36
Hey hun,dont leave.We can try and help with all your pain and heartache.It is no good being alone with your pain .I would like to try and help,if i can.I received so much help here when i was at rock bottom.It is a huge network of hugs.Share your problems ,and who knows one of us just may have the answer!Here any time hun,love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore