PDA

View Full Version : Hi. All. Just joined.

joebloggs
02-12-12, 17:40
I had GAD for many years and, thanks to DR. Weekes teaching, was able to recover. I realise that the odd 'setback' will occur, but her teaching is able to overcome that problem as 'setbacks' can be treated in the same way as initial recovery. I look forward to participating in discussion on the site and, hopefully, may be able to help from my experiences. I believe that those who suffer often come out better people and more able to understand the suffering of others. Best wishes to you all. John.

mumo42012
02-12-12, 17:46
hi john i too am new i find reading all of this does help xx

nomorepanic
02-12-12, 17:53
Hi joebloggs

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Serenitie
02-12-12, 22:11
:welcome: John! You will receive lots of support on here.

almamatters
02-12-12, 22:15
Hi :welcome: Hope you find the site as helpful as I do

joebloggs
03-12-12, 06:52
Hi. All. Many thanks for your welcome. This site looks good. I have already learned a lot in two days; I look forward to learning more. Best wishes. joe.

---------- Post added at 06:52 ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 ----------

:welcome: John! You will receive lots of support on here.
Thank you Serenitie. It is extraordinary that a sentence can sometimes say more than a whole book! Many thanks. joe.

ricardo
03-12-12, 09:01
John,
as already mentioned you will receive a lot of suppport on here.
Familiarise yourself with the numerous articles listed on the home page left hand side bar, where many explanations of frequently asked questions and help are explained.