PDA

View Full Version : How do you cope with the symptom of dizzyness/ feeling giddy???

little.miss.worry
02-12-12, 19:21
Well, lately I keep getting the symptom of feeling giddy or dizzy what ever you want to call it and also a tingly head/ feeling tired because it's wearing me down. I've asked my doctor about it and he told me it's 100% anxiety because i'm 100% healthy and theirs nothing wrong with me so I accept that. But it seems to be really getting at me and it makes my anxiety worse because it scares me. It's always on and off one day I can have it the next it's gone. And when it's gone I constantly think about it so it comes back. I'm really trying to think positive and try beat this anxiety for good but this is stopping me from doing that because I have a fear of dizzyness and fainting. It's also stopping me from going out sometimes with my friends etc. So does anyone else have experiences and tips of their own how to get out of the dizzyness cycle?

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Anyone??? :/

Wanderlust
02-12-12, 20:13
The dizzyness is most likely because of the anxiety so you can only avoid the symptom by avoiding anxiety, tough one! its good that you said you believe your doctor though, having faith in the fact that it is just anxiety is the first step.

I just distract myself in any way possible, being around friends or family, people I trust and feel safe with, or if all else fails just switching off completely in my own way, I like films, but it can be a case of forcing yourself sometimes.
In general, just anyway you can to avoid all forms of anxiety to let your body relax.