PDA

View Full Version : very slow pulse

tamla
21-08-06, 20:44
has anybody had a slow pulse.ive noticed my pulse rste has changed since getting home from hospital i used to feel every beat but now i find it hard to even find one, the doctor gave me asprin to take every morning to prevent me havin a heart attack i feel really cold am i being paranoid over my pulse i also havent had a cigerette since friday so scared of havin a heart attack [:o)]

t motown

jodie
21-08-06, 21:01
hi tamla

when i stoped smoking my puls rate was slow i spoke to the doctor and he sead when you smoke it makes your heart faster i did start smoking agne not long back and my puls rate did get faster agane i dont know if its the same for you but thought i would tell you it mabe the same!

jodie

tamla
21-08-06, 21:13
jodie thanx for that hun it well might be that i never give that one a thought,thanx hun:D

t motown

carly123
22-08-06, 10:24
Hi Tamla,

I agree with the post about smoking, but also if you have low blood pressure it can make the pulse weaker (so I understand). Do you know what your BP is? Don't worry if it is low though - its not dangerous.

Carly xx

jodie
22-08-06, 10:33
carly your right low blood preasure can do this to my sister is like that and she finds it hard to get her puls the doctor told her it was fine better than having high blood preasure

tamla hope you are a bit better thinking of you

jodie

tamla
22-08-06, 13:02
thanx all im feelin alot better today :D ithanx againe for all your replys:D

t motown