PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal and Depressed

bukendaa
03-12-12, 00:57
About a year ago I was getting psychotic depression and panic and anxiety. My dr put me on afenza mirtazipine...but about June 2012 he decided it was time to come off...so I came off it with ease. Now I have been having insomnia problems were I just can't get to sleep. So I thought maybe take mirtazipine again without my physicians knowledge...a friend of mine gave me some. Anyway I ran out about 2 weeks ago. Now I fell so depressed like that empty felling on your stomach. Last night felt physically sick like throwing up and hot and cold sweats. I fell a bit derealization and depersonalized. And anxious. Can this be a withdrawal of the afenza?

Thumbelina
03-12-12, 01:05
I personally dont think it amgood idea to take medications wothout doctors advise. Ita better to tell doctor
As for the withdrawal symptoms - somegimes ghey can be very nasty, so speak to your doctor about gradual withdrawal.

dottielottie
03-12-12, 01:20
Go to your doctor hun if you need to be on meds then you do. My doc said to me that if i am ok on meds then stay on them till i retire ! ( Cit 40mg )