PDA

View Full Version : help blood test

robertz
04-12-12, 00:31
Went in to the Docs... had rapid pulse, light headed, heart pounding, chest pain, dry red skin on face, foggy feeling, etc.... Panic attack stuff as i'm sure many of you also deal with. They did blood work and today someone called me and said the doc wants me to come in so he can talk to me. Do they ask you to come in if everything is normal?? I'm really scared and the worst part is its only Monday and I have to wait until Wednesday to find anything out :( has anyone been asked to come in and everything was ok?? thanks everybody

Ziggy455
04-12-12, 00:47
Normally not but if it's bloodwork it's probably nothing bad. You may have a deficiency of iron or nutrients and they want to explain. It won't be serious. Relax. :)

robertz
04-12-12, 00:59
Thanks ziggy... I get so worked up and nervous with that stuff

panickyme
04-12-12, 01:03
I really do not think it is serious either. (I'm with Ziggy) if it was bad they would never make you wait until Wednesday, they would of made you come right away. I had my blood work done last year, (Ughhhh have to go soon) and they did the same thing. I was freaking out, and all it was, was that I had a vitamin D deficiency, I think you will be fine. :hugs:Good luck and let us know.

robertz
05-12-12, 05:53
Thanks panickyme :)

Eek
05-12-12, 06:19
Good luck. I agree with the others, if it was anything bad then they would have called you straight back not made you wait until Wednesday. I too was called back for low Vit D a while back.