PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling right

Anxious lu
04-12-12, 13:24
So I'm at Uni and I just don't feel right I don't know what's wrong. I feel slightly dizzy like swaying short of breath and a tight chest.

Do you Reakon this is just anxiety or something is wrong?
It seems to have got worse sinse I noticed it.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:00 ----------

Also one of my hands feels really cold absurd sensitive to temperature. I think this has happened before.

Elle-Kay
04-12-12, 13:28
Dizziness, shortness of breath & a tight chest are all anxiety symptoms, and it is typical that with anxiety you would feel that they got worse after noticing them. Try not noticing them, and see if they go away :)

Are you using a computer at Uni? I always find that my right hand gets freezing when using a computer, while my left stays at a reasonable temperature. In fact, they're like that right now!

Trapped
05-12-12, 00:46
unless you have had a cold and it could be a chest infection, then I would say probably anxiety

Anxious lu
05-12-12, 01:25
No cold or chest infection tbh when I ignored not ksnwas distracted it was unnoticeable.. However when my friend said she has palpitations I felt it again
Lol it was like when you breathe in you has taken a mint.. I hadn't was just the same sensation..

X

---------- Post added at 01:24 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Also I hadn't been using a computed but had been using my phone with my right hand.. X

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 ----------

Sorry for the spelling mistakes at a party