PDA

View Full Version : Hey. I am new here :)

KaeC26
04-12-12, 15:40
Hi :)

I am glad there is a site like NMP to get some advice and talk to people who are struggling with similar issues. I have been suffering with bad anxiety for as long as I can remember and am getting to the point of I am sick of it taking over my life. Anyways it is good to be here and look forward to getting some help and helping others with similar problems as me :D

nomorepanic
04-12-12, 15:50
Hi KaeC26

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Rls1994
04-12-12, 16:54
'Ello KaeC26!

Welcome to NMP! You will get loads of support and help from other lovely fellow members here. :hugs:

BobbyDog
04-12-12, 17:41
A big warm :welcome: to you.

Sparkle1984
04-12-12, 19:25
Welcome KaeC26. :)

What help have you received for your anxiety so far? I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here.

KaeC26
05-12-12, 14:12
Sparkle1984 I have been to CBT therapy about 3 years ago and I am thinking of going back because before I just really went for self esteem issues which are much better. I have been to my doctor recently because I have IBS which is obviously made worse by my anxiety and the doctor just sayed to go back to see a counceller. :unsure: So it will hopefully help me get on track again

Nat20
05-12-12, 14:14
Welcome ! :welcome: This is a very useful site and you get to meet so many people who understand you. It's great! :)