PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS ??

chezed19
22-08-06, 10:51
Hi.

Has anyone had any of these symtpms ? I am worried i have some kind if cancer, is this anxiety/ibs ?

UPSET STOMACH - NEEDING THE TOILET FREQUENTLY
DULL ACHE LOW IN ABDOMEN
COMES AND GOES IN PAIN
BACK ACHE
FEELING SICK ESPICALLY AFTER EATING
MUSCLE ACHES
HEADACHES

i could go on.....

please can anyone make me feel at ease

chezed19

langlim
22-08-06, 11:01
yes i've got them all myself

esp:

feeling tired
woozy
dizzy
tight chested
neck ache
back ache

the list goes on

MissBehavin
22-08-06, 11:10
3 times in the last month ive had the runs. This morning being the 3rd. Had ibs yrs ago but never got the runs with it, only pain, but its always in the morning now, i feel just kinda weird, then it happens. Dont know what it is but i started seeing someone a couple of months ago & i like him but im not sure about things & i think its affecting me. So im sure worrying about things can cause those symptoms.

Pete to win Big Brother 7

langlim
22-08-06, 11:13
i thought pete already had won!!!???!!!

reddevil
22-08-06, 11:26
Hi,

Yep, I have them all.

Red

Silly Blonde
22-08-06, 11:27
Hi Chezed19 - I get them all too!!!

I used to get bad constipation and pain with my IBS but now I still get the pain, but really "loose" stools!!!!

I felt as sick as a dog when I tried to come off my meds a couple of weeks ago, now I'm back on em, the nausea has eased.

So maybe that should tell me that its just the anxiety demon that makes us feel this bad.

I totally know how you're feeling - I find it incredible that anxiety and increased adrenalin can cause so many horrible physical symptoms.

SB xx

polly daydream
22-08-06, 11:39
Hi, yep had them all!!!

Polly

Jem27
22-08-06, 13:02
Yes, At the moment, im tired beyond belief, dizzy, headache, ear ache, tummy ache, feel sick etc....

tamla
22-08-06, 13:25
yes get all them and alot more i guess we all get the same its a pain isnt it :D oh i forgot do u ur anyone else get a loud buzzin in your ears just like u get after leavin a loud disco thats another pain in the but wot is it with all these simptoms :(

t motown

langlim
22-08-06, 13:28
i'm so dizzy, woozy, bad tummy,achey back, neck, tight chested, chest twinges, am feeling awful today and really worried

hayles
22-08-06, 13:56
I suffer from sicknees, dizzyness, head pains, neck ache and general feeling of unreal!!!!!

I too find it so hard to believe that anxiety can cause ohysical symptoms!

Hay x

langlim
22-08-06, 14:21
Yep, feels like you are in a dream kind of!

I think the dizzy spells / /head rushes are what me feel so bloody awful, its like waiting for the next one!

LAst week didnt have one, then as soon as i though blimey I've not had one in a week, there you go, i start getting them again.

I'm really low today with it.

jodie
22-08-06, 16:16
hi

yep me to i had a bad achw low in my tummy head ache etc last week it is a bit better but it wasent nice now i just have lotsof ectopics to deal with
im sure it will pass take care
jodie

Lindalou64
22-08-06, 16:44
ive had this also its all related to anxiety as we know it starts in the belly and headaches i think its from the adrenaline ....Linda[8D]

manmoor
22-08-06, 17:45
Hi Chezed,

Yep me too

Take Care

Mandyxx

jackie
22-08-06, 18:28
i could go on too chezed! yes i have all these and more. the joys of anxiety

jackie

nattynoo
22-08-06, 18:31
heads is the worst for me

starting to feel quite low with it and just want to cry... does anyone else get really low when they are naturally cheery people?

also, have put on 7 pounds in the last 6 months.

doesnt help matters!!

ceecee
22-08-06, 20:18
hi my symptoms are pretty much the same as hayles!!!i too sometimes think my god i can believe anxiety makes us feel this rotten!!!i wouldn,t wish it on my worst enemy!!!!
take care rachel x

juju
22-08-06, 20:44
yes all these and loads more, my recent is my ears are going to explode with adrenalin in them. oh and the head/ neck pressure and head pains- i could go on lol
lovely-
im so happy:(

we are all stronger people after having this

yorkylover
28-08-06, 17:47
Me to I have had them all and more,and loads of different tests from endoscopes to blood tests and guess what all were negative.
Your not alone.

Ellen

pinkpenny1uk
28-08-06, 18:35
hi chez,
had all the symptoms u have put plus more. at the moment i have really bad rib shoulder ache. i tend to get it more on one side then the other. anyone else experience pain more on one side then the other?

i have had loads of blood tests took but all came back normal.

all the best

pp