PDA

View Full Version : hi im new - need help with depersonalisation please!!!

vitabelle
04-12-12, 22:55
hello. im 23 y/o female and have suffered with anxiety for about 9 years. it has come and gone over the years and i have always thought i have been ok at controlling it. mostly has been G/A and health anxiety i have suffered with and few experiences of depersonalisation. hhowever, over the past 2 months i have just completely spun out of control and am sufferi g constantly with depefsonalisation. its not goinv away at all. i feel detatched and not real all the time. i find it hard getting through the day nothing seems real im so scared i cant think of aanything else i cant do anything alone. i dont know whats real and feel like i might just forget everything and people and myself. i dont know what triggered it im i a happy place. i was on fhe mini pill cerazette at the same time but stopped that nw just incase. im scared igs somethicnv wronv with my brain. never been on meds but i want them i think if if helps. please post any help x

nomorepanic
04-12-12, 23:06
Hi vitabelle

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Thumbelina
05-12-12, 02:22
Hi vitabelle,
Dont worry -'depersonalization is justone of the sideeffects of anxiety. You must have been worried for Some time and thats the way your body reacts.
Of you just let it pass - it will go away faster. And try not to question it - why are you having, what is the reason for it, is there anythig wrong with you - no - its just anxiety...

KaeC26
05-12-12, 15:41
Hi Vitabelle,

I have anxiety and I have had it for quite a while.
I am on the same mini pill Cerazette and not sure if it has had any effect on me. Since being on it I am much more tired and low mood than normal and I have been on it for around 8 months.
Hope this site helps you.

vitabelle
05-12-12, 23:07
Thank you. I just wish I didn't have the depersonalisation constantly I feel like it will never go away. I felt the same when I was on cerazette and it was about the same time this all got worse.
I have been given sertraline today but I am so scared to take it in case it makes my depersonalisation worse :( I can't cope as it is x

Baggs
11-12-12, 20:54
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Vita