PDA

View Full Version : What caused her brain stem stroke?

Ziggy455
05-12-12, 12:45
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4529462/Locked-in-Christine-Waddell-Im-mad-on-Facebook-shopping-50-Shades-of-Grey-and-vodka.html

Christine Waddell suffered a stroke at the age of 26. She was relatively happy and fit. After a blood clot formed, she suffered a massive stroke that left her paralyzed. She was left alone for three days when the stroke happened before she was found and taken to hospital.

I was sent this story in the mail by an unknown assailant who I have reported to the police because they are literally forcefully trying to kickstart my anxiety.

Now I'm curious about this woman. What caused her blood to clot? Before it happened she was apparently happy and fit. This has been running through my mind for days and I can't find any information on it. I won't be able to relax until I find an answer.

panickyme
05-12-12, 13:18
Ziggy, don't read that stuff, it will only make you feel worse. Try to remember you are not her, you are you. She had to have something wrong with her, you have been checked you don't have anything wrong with you. I know it's hard but keep telling yourself, you are not her. Hope you feel better. :hugs: