PDA

View Full Version : jelly legs

sahara
05-12-12, 13:33
My legs feel like jelly, almost like you have low sugar levels or something, but its been like it for days. Now I am starting to panic I have MS or something, nothing seems to make it go away. I have periods of time where its better, but its there all day

lecole
05-12-12, 13:42
My legs feel like jelly, almost like you have low sugar levels or something, but its been like it for days. Now I am starting to panic I have MS or something, nothing seems to make it go away. I have periods of time where its better, but its there all day

I have this on occasion too, it's just horrible. First thing I'd do (before going to my GP) is make sure you're walking/moving enough. I get this when I have a day in the house, doing bits and bobs. Even but on some music and tap your feet, this will get your blood moving.

Sugars and salt etc, make sure you have enough of everything. Have you had enough vitamins? And most importantly, water. I feel panicky, withdrawn, numb, tingly (like my legs feel full of slime) when I haven't drank enough.

Hope you feel better shortly.

sahara
05-12-12, 13:46
thanks lecole, I do the school run 3 times a day, I do drink quite well and eat quite well, but I shall try the above. Just getting a tad anxious now x