PDA

View Full Version : Just a cold or more?! Scared!

clank
05-12-12, 16:13
Today I woke up feeling awful, throat felt kind of scratchy and sore, got a head ache on my right side, a little shakey and a little achy. Sounds like i'm coming down with something right?

What i'm worried about is my right eye hurts. When I look to the right, or the left, up, down, without moving my head, I get this pain in my eye feels like its on the top of my eye to the right towards the back. Not sure if thats the location just kind of winging it because thats where it feels like the pain is.

Its making me nervous since I had this little problem since last friday night, it wasn't severe or anything, just didn't know why i have it! This is the part thats scaring me most! What is wrong with my right eye? or myself in general.

All help is appreciated!

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

Oh yeah and the head ache sometimes switches to my left side.

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

I also have a cough that hurts my chest when i cough

swgrl09
05-12-12, 16:15
You have sinuses behind and around your eyes, if you are coming down with something than it sounds like it is probably just a sinus headache ... caused by congestion.

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 ----------

If it helps, i get the same thing when i have a cold or allergies

clank
05-12-12, 18:09
my head feels light and im seeing a crap load of flashing lights/ sparks. god i feel awful i hope there isn't something seriously wrong with me. and i dont have a stuffy nose, which you usually get with sinuses i thought? i dont have allergies either :( i dont know whats going on!

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

or am i getting the flu? :(