PDA

View Full Version : Cyst on face

Liziik
05-12-12, 16:33
hi all i have a cyst on my face inbetween my eyes on the top bridge of my nose! after being to the doctors and them telling me please not to worry and to see the skin doctor you can guess all im doing is worrying! i would just like to hear from others who have or have had cysts to ease my anxiety about it! all i can think of now is this cyst :( making me very sad :( xx

swgrl09
05-12-12, 16:47
I have had this issue, it is sooo frustrating. Mine began when I developed cystic acne as an adolescent. I had a huge grape sized cyst on my cheek ... it was harmless really, but I had it drained at the dermatologist office ... it did return so they gave me a series of cortisone shots that kept it down for good. I only had it removed because it was so large.

I currently have one on the back of my neck that I have had for at least 5 years now. It hasn't changed at all, doesn't bother me, and I forget it is there. They truly are nothing to worry about.

almamatters
05-12-12, 16:59
Hi My Husband had a quite large cyst on his cheek for about 8 years. It used to irritate him as when it was warm it used to swell up, so he decided to have it removed. It was a quick, painless procedure and no sign of it ever having been there. I think he would have been happy to put up with on his face, but it was just the weird swelling in summer, it would literally double in size!. Don't worry I'm sure you will be fine :flowers: