PDA

View Full Version : Constipation anxiety

Kez_miller
06-12-12, 04:22
A couple of weeks ago I started getting tummy discomfort and suddenly got more anxious and got so anxious I started getting dissociation and depersonalization! I went hospital and got told I was constipated! At the top of my intestine! Since I have been getting shooting pains in head, ribs? Pulsating feeling in my belly and legs etc....and feeling extreme anxiety that I've never felt before! I mean have suffered with anxiety but nothing on this level! Can this all be cause ld by the constipation? As anyone had it or no about it?

Helen1985
06-12-12, 08:48
hey :) I get constipated alot due to anxiety, i have also been to the Gp twice about this in the last couple of months, You are probaly worried alot about it and this is why the other anxiety symtoms are happining. The gp did alot of tests on me and their was nothing wrong so they put it down to anxiety causing constipation, theirs nothing worse than feeling like this its horrible, the only advice i can give is to stop worrying about it, Because when i did this i started to go properly again! xxx