PDA

View Full Version : First period for a very long time!

anxietyoverload
06-12-12, 09:26
I'm on the mini pill so I don't have periods! But i have been really rubbish at taking it lately and come on! Aw its just horrid i dont miss it at all! And my Pile seems to be bleeding when I go to the loo too! which its only recently its started to do this! but Im hoping its normal. I am a little worried about it! But its not making me feel down or anything so Im quite proud of my self :) xx

vitabelle
06-12-12, 09:40
Which mini pill is it? I was on cerazette for about 6 weeks I hated it and I havenowbeen off it for about 2 weeks and inventory had a period for over 2 months. It's so annoying, my anxiety got worse around the same time I can't help but think it was the pill x

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

Whoops that's meant to say haven't had a period in over 2 months

anxietyoverload
06-12-12, 13:43
It's cerazette. When I started it I had a period for months! Eventually it stopped though! and not had problems since!! my periods are so bad though i cant go on a normal pill! xx

lo89
06-12-12, 16:20
Are you using it for contraception pr just for periods?
I started randomly getting periods on cerazette and ended up falling pregnant ... Be careful!

anxietyoverload
06-12-12, 16:32
Oooo dont say that to me! Its my own fault Im on a period as over a period of 2 weeks I jsut kept forgetting to take it every few days! Its not even a heavy period, its like watered down blood i suppose! Did you fall pregnant whilst taking it or whilst you were having the periods xx