PDA

View Full Version : Anxious friend required!!! LOL!

missacorah
22-08-06, 14:58
Hello to you all.

I have recently discovered this wonderful site and would like to make friends with more of the great people who come here as they are really helping me through a tough time!

I would like an e mail penpal and/or an msn penpal . Either is fine! i would like a penpal as I dont have any friends that have actually been through what i have with anxiety/panic attacks etc and it does feel better to talk to someone who understands!

I suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and kind of agorophobia - a bit of everything really.

Would love to hear from you and have a chat about all things not just the problems of course!

PM me and will send you my msn and e mail addys!

take care!!!

den64
28-08-06, 01:22
Hi katrina

i suffer from panic, anxiety and agoraphobia, so if you want to pm me thats fine, look forward to hearing from you

take care

denise :D

libbie
21-09-06, 10:34
hi i suffer from anxiety. its always good to talk to someone who understands and sometimes has the same symptoms! feel free to pm me anytime
libbie

magicsheep
01-10-06, 08:51
Hello,

You are welcome to pm me and i'll give you my msn/email for a chat anytime.

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

Lyndsey
14-10-06, 15:49
Hi!

I also suffer from everything that you do. You are more than welcome to pm me and I will give you all my information. I hope to talk to you soon!

~Lyndsey

I am so glad to have someone to talk to who goes through the same thigns I do.

mazz
29-11-06, 23:25
Hi there iam mazz and i suffer from all the above except agro msn me on marionreaside@hotmail.com for a chat.

happy1
16-12-06, 20:55
Hi I am kathy,
I go through exactly the same and I would like to have friends. kathy

fisher
04-01-07, 19:42
hi lovely to hear from you, i suffer from anxiety and i can panic so it would be nice to hear from you, my email the one i use alot is buttonsj@3mail.com x