PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Rennie1989
22-08-06, 15:57
Hiya all

My GCSE results come this Thursday and since Sunday I've been feeling anxious. This morning I woke up dizzy, like, 'walking into stuff' dizzy. I know it isn't low blood sugar level as I had some sugar (chcolate bars) and I still feel dizzy, I am also not tired, but I did feel exhausted after doing the hoovering.

Is dizziness a sign on anxiety/stress, knowing me I always get stressed out, lol.

Many thank, Jadey

AKA Scooter Girl

jill
22-08-06, 17:48
Hi Jade :D:D

It is possible that you are over anxious waiting for your resluts,dizzyness IS a sign of anxiety, stress.

**I always get stressed out** you know yourself better than anyone Jade. Waiting for something does put us under a little stress.
Let us know how you get on.

Hannah says Hi :D

You take care

LOVE JILLXX

Rennie1989
22-08-06, 18:11
Thanks for the message, hiya Jill and Hannah.

Ow my gosh, my boyfriend text me an hour ago about a bomb plot destroying the Earth (I regret saying this on this forum but I need to say so you could understand how I am feeling) and I get extremely anxious when there is news about the Earth being destroyed and when he text me I started getting even more dizzy and I'm shaking. I had to text him saying that the text did not help me at all, he is aware that I am anxious! So now he keeps calling me and I'm not in a good enough state to talk to anyone at the moment.

AKA Scooter Girl

Joanna crichton
23-08-06, 12:01
hey is any1 else like me...i get a feeling wherre my eyes go bog eyed and i cnt control it...its lik they move inwards but then everythin goes bk to normal after bowt 6 seconds...its rele strange nd am rele anxious,,.,bright lights dnt help and also a get rele dizzy...it kind of built up...a went dizzy then it wud get worse nd ma eyes wud go glazed and then this...jus wunderin if any1 else has it cus am rele thinkin ders sumer rong wi me...any1 got msn that they cud tlk to me bowt it cus am rele worried xxxxx

Joanna