PDA

View Full Version : Time is running out

RENO
06-12-12, 23:48
Hi iam reno.something is going to happen and theres nothing i can do to prevent it from happening.iam not just thinking of myself.its the people who i love and adore.human and animal.suffering.thats whats getting to me=the unknown.we live in a world of lies.and manipulation.we are .us humans .just puppets controlled by others.they are pulling the strings.iam not religous.... Xmas is coming and it pisses me off watching the tv all about xmas is coming and nothing about jesus being born.then people shop around with grim faces thinking to thereselfs how iam i going to afford this and that.geeez. Xmas comes and we pretend to be happy.i call it the false face.or the actor.or being manipilated to be happy and content.some are happy but most are not.all we do is think more about ourselfs only. And not about others.quote "as long as iam ok thats all that matters.......it makes me sick.most of the time iam ashamed be h.u.m.a.n........................life carries on.work tommorow

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Sorry for being so negative.but all i want is to be happy and content.and wish people didnt need to lie to each other.lieing is like listening to the truth.......most of the time.in a world full of b.s lies

panickyme
06-12-12, 23:54
Wow!!!!!!! you sound pretty upset. I can only speak for myself not others, but I care a lot about people, people I don't even know. I am far from selfish I would give someone the shirt off my back. I love animals, and I always put other People in front of me. I have a big heart, and I would do anything for anyone. I can't control anything that happens in the world, I can only do my part to make it a better place. I feel sorry that you feel so bad.

nomorepanic
06-12-12, 23:54
Hi RENO

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
07-12-12, 20:45
Welcome to the forums Reno. I can relate to a lot of what you are saying - I hate it when people are dishonest and selfish. I do however believe that most people are well-meaning.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here. :)