PDA

View Full Version : I'm new-Fight off Anxiety

nasilemak
07-12-12, 09:26
Hi guys,

I am an active guy that does endurance sports such as triathlon, marathons and many more until one day out of the blue I was hit by severe heart palpitations that makes me think that I am going die. I drove myself to the hospital and they perform checks on me and found everything was fine. Since then I have visited the cardiologist several times and finally diagnosed with anxiety disorder and have been visiting the psychiatrist since beginning of the year. This anxiety has really crippled my life. Exercising seems to be the hardest thing to do though it is the thing I like most. I am determined to fight it off fast and I really need support. I find that chatting and talking with ppl who face the same problem seems to help a lot (as advised by my psychiatrist too) and that's the reason why I am here. I welcome anyone to PM me. Together we will overcome this crazy feeling of anxiety.

nomorepanic
07-12-12, 09:36
Hi nasilemak

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
07-12-12, 09:37
Sorry you are going through such a rough patch, you will get your life back with perseverance.

:welcome:

Mark13
07-12-12, 17:10
Welcome to the forum.

You are certainly not alone, as you can see from your first visit here.

We all understand what you're going through.

Mark