PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Lisaannd
07-12-12, 11:07
Hi
I am new to this forum but not new to anxiety. I have suffered on and off for about 12 years. My anxiety always appears when I am due to go on holiday. In the past it occurred part way through my holiday but in the last 12 months it has started to happen before I go away. The last time was 5 days ago and resulted in us cancelling our 2 week holiday away at christmas and new year. Now the anxiety has disappeared and I fell so guilty for cancelling and letting anxiety win. I know I am not alone in this after reading posts on here but just wish I could understand why!!!
Lisa
x

nomorepanic
07-12-12, 11:17
Hi Lisaannd

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
07-12-12, 17:50
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forum.

Mark

Rls1994
07-12-12, 19:14
Hiya Lisa and welcome aboard NMP! :hugs:

Sparkle1984
07-12-12, 22:03
Welcome to the forums Lisa! :)

It's really annoying when you feel anxious on holiday - that's happened to me 3 times in total, including this year. I think it's partly because you're trying so hard not to be anxious while you're on holiday. I do try to not let it spoil my enjoyment of a holiday though.