PDA

View Full Version : Hi, glad to find you all!

relieved
07-12-12, 14:53
Oh my goodness....I've know that I have anxiety for years and I've tried different approaches (medication, counseling, naturopathy) but NEVER have I read or heard such a comprehensive list that describes exactly what anxiety is. I've been developing IBS-like symptoms over the past decade and I was getting really worried. I found you because I was doing yet another search to see if I am crazy, have cancer, or both.

WOW! Thanks for the reassurance and thoughtful information!!

Jen Sat
07-12-12, 15:00
Welcome, yes it is amazing how anxiety can manifest itself, I also thought I had either a brain tumour or cancer and that I would just drop dead, that of course made the anxiety even worse. When you accept these strange feelings it almost takes the sting out. Acceptance is the key though.

nomorepanic
07-12-12, 15:03
Hi relieved

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
07-12-12, 17:08
Hi relieved

Welcome to the forum.

Mark

Sparkle1984
07-12-12, 22:04
Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you've found the information helpful so far. :)

samprice333
07-12-12, 22:24
Hello :)

I too am a newbie. I hope you find the answers and help you need to feel better :) x