PDA

View Full Version : New all time low

lourah1989
07-12-12, 21:23
So today I have officially stooped to an all time low after a much shitty day at work and being stuck on public transport with severe anxiety about my heart stopping and genrally feeling shit I walked over a bridge and though if I jumped all this would be over no more feeling like shit no more ... WTF I have never felt like this ! It's like my anxiety has over nyt gone from worse to shockingly worse I don't want to feel like this any more last week I had 4 really good days minimal anxiety this week it's like Iv made up for it I did drink two days ago a large amount Mmmm maybe this is the reason I'm turning madder than usual? Xx :(

Annie0904
07-12-12, 21:42
Alcohol can have a big affect on anxiety :(. Just remind yourself of the good days though and be positive that you can have more. If you read my last thread, I have had a dreadful week but last week I was feeling great. I had similar thoughts to you and really scared myself although I know I wouldn't do it, it is just scary to know you are even thinking it. Be positive...things will get better :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

maggielea
08-09-13, 14:50
:hugs:big hugsssssssssss