PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about hols to moz!!!

Two heads
22-08-06, 19:04
I didnt think i would feel anxious about going away tomorrow but today i really do!
Im off on a plane tomorrow and even more so anxious because of recent goings on.Im on a 10 hr flight with two kids so i really dont no what ive put myself in for!
What if i get major panick on the plane,thats what i worry about most!xx

ceecee
22-08-06, 19:25
hi well done you really are doing so well to even have booked your hols!!!you will be fine think to yourself the great time you will have when you step off the flight!!!if poss(don,t know wether you can at the mo)take with you a relaxation cd or else print off some of the positve posts on here about people who have been dreading their hols but had a really great time!!!!have a lovely RELAXING time and let us know how it went
take care rachel x

Two heads
22-08-06, 19:45
Thanks so much for the positive surport its really what i need at the moment.Just said goodbye to my sis of whom im very close to and see a few times aweek and i just feel worse at the moment.
Sorry to sound such a moan but when i booked this hoilday i was determend not to let the gremlin win!xxx

polly daydream
22-08-06, 20:31
Hi Two heads, have a wonderful holiday hun, you will be absolutely fine, just enjoy the rest and time with your family.

Take good care,

Polly xx

kazzie
23-08-06, 12:40
Hi i think you are very brave!!! im off on holiday next week and im dreading it and no planes involved!!! You will be fine have a lovely time best wishes kaz x