PDA

View Full Version : day 17

leanne....28
08-12-12, 17:59
after aving a few good days i thought i was on the up :) then tonite i could feel my anxiety creeping up on me so ive ad to take a diazepam :weep: nothing ave triggerd it cos ive ad a lovley day out with family nothing too stressful im hoping that this is just a one off as i was really starting to feel good fingers crossed it just a one off and tommor will b a new day full of positves has any one eles ad good few days then bad sould i still b getting these feelings at this point ...your views r apprecated.x

Janine
08-12-12, 19:16
Leanne yes you will still have days like this, it is good that you are having so many good days and eventually they will outweigh the bad, don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day or a few bad days, one of my worst weeks was four to five and then at five and half weeks I really started to feel better and stayed like it, I have an odd down day but on the whole am great. It is a bit of a rollercoasted ride, I had diaszepam to take as and when I needed it and if you need it take it, eventually you will use it less and less as you improve.

cazmayov
15-12-12, 16:24
I'm sure you will have better days