PDA

View Full Version : tremors/face/ear pain does anybody else have this?

juju
22-08-06, 21:45
hello all
does anyone have the feeling that your whole body is trembling but if you hold out your hand your not shaking? it makes me feel realy nervous and then the stomach starts churning etc, usually worst in the morn and evening. somebody told me that it was your body burning off the adrenalin, dont know bout this.
why is it we never have 1 day of feeling completely healthy?
ohhhh:( and worst symptom ever i cant stop fearing it-MY FACE GOES ALL HOT AND TINGLY, A RUSHING FEELING INTO MY EARS AND HEAD THEN AWFUL EARACHE AND NECK AND HEADACHE HEEELLLPPP
any suggestions?

we are all stronger people after having this

Rennie1989
22-08-06, 21:50
I'm sorry to hear what you are experiencing, I am having this at the moment as my GCSE results come this Thursday and I am trembling like a leaf (not to mention what my boyfriend said to me).

Keep your chin up, tomorrow will be a brighter day!

AKA Scooter Girl

lainey
23-08-06, 18:27
Hi Juju

Yep, I have had the head rushes, trembling etc. It's not nice but it will pass I assure you.
Have you tried any relaxation techniques, I know it's hard when you are anxious but it does help.

Take care

Elaine x

juju
23-08-06, 18:29
thanks for that
i even went to the docs this morning to check on my ears they were fine. i think i need to get used to this symptom but it makes me feel sooo awful and cranky, even the painkillers dont do much, it will swap from the head to the ears to the nerves in my teeth. i was thinking neuralgia im not lokng at symptoms though im too scared
julie

we are all stronger people after having this