PDA

View Full Version : new work stress :(

vicky23
09-12-12, 17:12
hi all just having a stressful day feeling really grumpy and teary and just want to get it out of my head!
I started a new job at Iceland foods a month ago and while it's going well I had a hard shift on sat in that it was very busy and I could feel tension and adrenaline rising I was physically shaking when I got done from my shift. SO I know its going to get busy this next couple of weeks up to Christmas so I'm worried about that, we've been babysitting my 5year old neice all weekend who I adore but is really hard work at times and has a cold which I really don't want to get!! so now it came to making tea and I've been eating pretty unhealthily been stuck for time with work, I wanted something healthy but ended up putting in chicken dippers and curly fries just because I couldn't be bothered to think!
anyway the busy period will pass hopefully I can learn to just things as they come rather than panicking

JT69
09-12-12, 17:19
Hi Vicky,

Sorry you had an awful day Saturday!!

Unfortunately this time of year is hectic in retail and the most horrible people seem to come out of the wood work!!!

Try not to let it get to you and just laugh it off!! It will soon get back to normal!!

:hugs::hugs: Better times ahead!!

Jo.x

Sparkle1984
09-12-12, 18:32
Sending you hugs :bighug1:

Mark13
09-12-12, 18:59
:hugs::bighug1:

vicky23
10-12-12, 10:05
thanks so much guys it means a lot :blush: