PDA

View Full Version : Stomach issue please help

Kez_miller
11-12-12, 23:22
Okay so the last few days I've been having a few problems breathing which I assume is anxiety as my anxiety is very high at the moment I've been struggling to yawn or take a deep breath! Well tonight I was fine except for a panic scare earlier and I got uncomfortable so about an hour ago I decided to lay in my front and watch tv! Since then if I lay more to my left abdomen I feel like a small constant popping feeling then if I lay more to my right front abdomen it hurts life something is digging in to my ribs just below my chest! I also had quite a strong popping sensation just above my knee which lasted about 7 seconds! Thing is I always lay like this and never had a problem! I'm obese and 21 years old if anyone can add any light to it!!? Eventing is going through my head from internal bleeding, heart failur, blood clot! U name it I'm worrying a out it!

Mark13
11-12-12, 23:34
You're overweight and riddled with anxiety (just like me, mate).

We get all sorts of aches and pains from being overweight, pressure on joints, muscles, heart working harder.

You're 21, I'm 46 and I no longer worry about anything that lasts less than a few weeks (unless it's major pain, or a huge array of symptoms obviously).

Obviously the more you worry about the symptom, the more anxious you get and the more likely you are to get all sorts of other pains, aches and twitches coming along to join in the party.

It's hard, I know, but if you can bring down your anxiety level in general these minor symptoms won't seem so scary.

If you're really worried, of course, always see your Doctor, I'm just saying that the vast majority of such symptoms are just our bodies playing tricks on us due to us being in constant "fight or flight" mode.

Mark