PDA

View Full Version : back from docs feel rubbish someone cheer me up

Liziik
12-12-12, 17:21
So, i have had a pain on my jaw line for about a week now (if you start at your chin and work your way to your left along your jawbone its inbetween my chin and the ear) if you know what i mean, its swollen and painful. When the pain first started it only hurt to touch so i ignored it knowing the more i concentrate on it the more i will notice it anyway the last couple of days it has hurt constant hurt to touch and just in general driving me mad.....so i thought thats it im going docs....i saw the doc he wasnt my usual doc and i hadn't seen him before he felt my glands, checked my ear and looked in my mouth, his conclusion was he doesnt know :( thing is he didn't even feel where its actually hurting until i asked him to he said he couldnt feel anything :( he has sent me for full bloods and im having that next tuesday i just want it to go away now and i wish the doc had more of an answer, ive never left the docs feeling this rubbish before someone please cheer me up! xx

panickyme
12-12-12, 17:53
I am sorry you don't feel well, maybe it's tension, have you been real tense lately, or clenching your jaw? or maybe a tooth is bothering you, not sure. Sometimes that can do it. I think if your Doctor is not real concerned you will be okay. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Liziik
12-12-12, 18:59
hi thank you for replying im sure your right if there was anything to worry about he would have said, i think its the fact he was so dismissive of me i kind of felt like cattle if you know what i mean, just 'someone' else he had to see to. I left feeling worse then when i went in......just trying to concentrate on positive thoughts at the mo :) xx

Baggs
12-12-12, 19:28
You want cheering up? Come into the chatroom. I'm there right now.

Baggs

Liziik
12-12-12, 19:37
tried to what does it mean when it says no plug in to display this content :s (new laptop) lol xx

Baggs
12-12-12, 19:40
You may need to download Java

Liziik
12-12-12, 19:42
java is not supported on my laptop :( xx

Baggs
12-12-12, 19:44
normally it's a simple free download - if it ain't, then you got me

Liziik
12-12-12, 23:20
ah i have a new laptop made by google so it doesnt run like a mac or pc and those are the only java downloads tried doing one but it wouldnt work :/ xx