PDA

View Full Version : Help burning bin right side of chest

joejoe
12-12-12, 18:30
I felt better until today hadn't really been anxious or had any panic attacks but I was sat at my pc and I started experiencing a burning in the right side of the chest it came and lasted 4 or 5 minutes it was non and off like every ten seconds so the pain was intermittent I had no shortness of breath on other symptoms apart from panic is this a heart attack or lung deasise please help

kimberlyrector
12-12-12, 18:39
No, No, No it's not a heart attack. This is just a symptom from your panic/anxiety. I have had the same feeling in the past. Everything is ok. Just remember to breathe and tell yourself that you are ok and it will pass. The more you worry, the worse it will get or the longer it will hang around. Trust me..you are just fine I promise.:hugs:

joejoe
12-12-12, 18:41
But it was a real painful experience and now I have a constant burning sensation in the chest I Google it I know I shouldn't have but I did I hope this isn't serious and your right how do you know it's nothing serious? I thanks for replying

fruity
13-12-12, 23:10
we all know thats not dangerous. it is anxiety. i had it a couple of week back. mind you we have all these sensations but they still worry you.