PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol worries!

Lauraggggg
12-12-12, 19:17
Can someone please help me! Went out last night and drank ALOT. Feel like I'm going to die. Chest really hurts, my organs feel like they're twitching and I can't stand up without feeling like I'm going to pass out. What shall I do?!!

Lauraggggg
12-12-12, 19:27
I have hangovers alot :/ but I've never felt like this. I can't even lift my head off my pillow and my vision is very blurry

Lauraggggg
12-12-12, 19:38
No I'm not on anything!!

swgrl09
12-12-12, 19:42
drink a lot of fluids, regain your vitamins and minerals, take an ibuprofin, and sleep it off ... youll feel better in a day

Lauraggggg
12-12-12, 19:46
My nurse friend is telling me to go to hospital. What if I have alcohol poisoning and my organs are slowly shutting down? I'm petrified

swgrl09
12-12-12, 19:47
you wouldn't be able to type on here if you did. you would be blacked out and vomitting.

Elle-Kay
12-12-12, 19:50
Go to hospital if you feel you need to, but I agree with swgrl - you've had the presence of mind, and the physical capability to sign up here and post about how you're feeling, so I think it's unlikely that anything is seriously wrong. Drink lots of water, go sleep it off, and remember how you feel now so you don't drink that much in future!

ashleybrownhd
13-12-12, 13:14
The best way of getting rid of hangover is by drinking lots of water. You should simply fill up your energy tank again, by drinking lots of liquid, which contains vitamins and minerals which is fresh made juice for example.