PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick!

James1983
12-12-12, 23:16
i feel absolutely sick, i have had a very stressful day 2 bad panic attacks and i have been feeling sick since about 10pm it is really scaring me because i am scared i am going to have a heart attack or something? which i know is stupid i dont have any chest pain or any thing but i keep having panic flashes. i dont normally get like this but i am fighting my brain which is thinking the worst all the time. i thought i was over the worst of this? i am so ashamed of myself and i know i shouldnt be.

snowwhite
13-12-12, 09:19
Wow....you sound like me lately! You're not alone! (I doubt very highly you will have a heart attack, but when we get this way, you believe just about anything!) ... you'll be fine, you'll see. .... it's just this awful panic that makes you feel sick...me too!

James1983
14-12-12, 10:46
Thanks for that reply.... IM STILL HERE YET AGAIN!:yesyes: i cant seem to break the cycle. it annoys me so much that sometimes i can bring myself out of panic and other times it gets the better of me. Hate it and hate myself so much sometimes:mad: