PDA

View Full Version : Really worried about tomorrow

Jem27
23-08-06, 19:42
Got my bloods in the morning, hate needles but I will cope;) more worried about the results. I have had a fab day, felt really + about them, decided against taking the anti d and im looking into going back to work.

Tonight dh is workin late so got all the kids in bed early, had a nice shower to relax and found 18 yellow, some purple bruises (5-10p size) on my legs and 1 under my arm (under forearm), no idea how i got them all, ok I have 3 kids, hehe. I read Nigels post about leaukemia and read about pain the the hand joints and it being another symptom of leaukemia, thats what im worrying about and ive had pain in my hand joints for a few weeks:(

I have read Bupa & NHS tonight and I have about 4 out of 10 symptoms and none of them are the significant symptoms such as bleeding gums,nosebleeds, fever, pale skin etc... I am just tired, headaches, joint pain on & off and sinus infections on & off but ive always suffered from my sinuses but im worried it could be classed as a repeated infection:(

My dr on monday told me he thinks at the most I might be slightly anemic but thats it nothing deadly, hehe.

I am sat here freting and fed up.

hunny
24-08-06, 08:58
Hi
Glad you had a better day:)

Good luck with the bloods
Hunny x

Clare_63
24-08-06, 09:16
Hi Jem

Good luck with the bloods today

Take care

Clare :)

Obstacles are those horrible things you see when you take your mind off your goals (",)