PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm New Here :)

pennybanana
13-12-12, 17:17
Hi,
I'm new to No More Panic. I have anxiety and I worry about everything, but my worst fear is emetophobia. I'm always worrying about getting the norovirus. Because of these constant worries I feel sick every day especially in the morning. It all started just over a year ago when I had a diahrea bug. Since then I have felt nauseus and I'm not sure if the bug weakened my stomach or that its anxiety :wacko::weep: I hope it is because of anxiety and not something serious:ohmy:. It's been going on for just over a year now and it used to cause panic attacks constantly. Then I kind of got used to feeling nauseous everyday and just accepted it. I still worried and the nausea was still there but the panic attacks had gone. However now it's getting worse and I feel really ill a lot of the time. I'm particularly worrying about Christmas because I don't want to be ill on Christmas day because we are going to a party with all my family there and it would spoil the day. All this worrying about it has made me ill though. I don't know what to do:shrug: and I thought joining No More Panic might give me some advice and reassure me that maybe others feel the same. Thanks for reading :blush:

Also as you can see, I like using the smileys they have on here :sign20:

nomorepanic
13-12-12, 17:29
Hi pennybanana

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pennybanana
13-12-12, 17:31
Thank you for the reply :)

fruity
13-12-12, 22:24
welcome pennybannana. you will be alright on here. there all understanding. and we are all the same. so anyway welcome again.:welcome:

Mark13
13-12-12, 22:44
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

Veronica H
14-12-12, 08:26
:welcome:to NMP Penny. Vx

Sparkle1984
14-12-12, 13:31
Welcome to the forums PennyBanana.

Is your family aware of your emetophobia? If you are sick on Christmas day (which is unlikely, as the fear is worse than the actual event), I'm sure your family wouldn't be annoyed with you.