PDA

View Full Version : Do fed up guys

Michellie
13-12-12, 23:25
Hello I'm Michelle nice to finally talk to people suffering with this terrible illness, I suffer with health anxiety not just about myself but about my 3 kids also, I always panic if there poorly that its something life threatening (cancer)it's taking over my life, I'm beside myself with worry all the time, I'm on meds citalapram and diazipan, I don't like to take the diazipan because it makes me feel doped up and I don't like that but I will admit I think I need a higher dose of citalapram as I'm not doin to well with it, what I'd give to live a normal life, does it ever get better? I've had Counciling twice and I'm still suffering I feel like I'm beyond help somedays. Any reassurance or story's is greatly wanted guys, xxxx

Liziik
13-12-12, 23:31
:welcome:
Hello and welcome :D although im sorry for the feelings that bought you here :( we are all in the same boat though hun and things do get better there are ups and downs but were all here for each other :) xx

Michellie
15-12-12, 00:15
I've spoke to my doctor today and he increased my citalapram I'm very relieved I hope this works, how did any of u feel going from 10mg to 20mg did u find it helpful? I hated the diazipan it made to spaced out, "not gd wen u have kids to look after" hope ur all doing well, loads of love Michelle xx