PDA

View Full Version : constantly feeling dizzy

YOLO
14-12-12, 12:02
I've been suffering with anxiety for a year now but feeling dizzy is getting me dowm is it normal to feel light headed all the time and sometimes feels heavy and like there's pressure in my head and ears almost dont feel connected to the world

Any advise is this normal

Gregor
14-12-12, 12:10
Hi,

i've had the constant light-headedness/dizzy feeling. It's a bad one, but 'normal' for some people. Luckily i don't suffer that anymore and have moved on to other problems, but i can understand what you're going through. The problem is likely to be a lack of correct breathing, as that usually affects how dizzy you feel

Mark13
14-12-12, 12:48
Josh

All of that is normal (for us).

Not feeling connected to the world is a classic anxiety symptom called "derealisation". This is sometimes classed as part of "depersonalisation".

These are just symptoms of your condition that's all. Unfortunately stressing over them makes them worse, so try to just be accepting of these and they should lessen over time.

YOLO
14-12-12, 16:03
Just dont think I can take any more im only 19 it's holding me back its exhausting feeling this way :/ wish there was something I could do before It takes me over the edge